The new Fono MM phono stage has been designed to be effective, easy to use, and above all, to reproduce music.
Rega Fono MM
The Fono MM uses a fully discrete, cascaded, complementary amplifier input stage, a configuration designed to optimise the performance of your moving magnet cartridge. Now housed in a brand new redesigned case to match the new Fono MC and Rega's latest range of electronic components offering a modern and sleek look guranteed to integrate in to any hi-fi system.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output
- Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz
- Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Output impedance = 200Ω
- Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum.
- Only to be used with Rega PS1.