The Rega Fono Mini A2D is a high quality phono pre-amplifier for use with any moving magnet cartridge. The addition of USB interface allows you to easily transfer vinyl to your PC.
The Fono Mini A2D is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an audio amplifier. The new Fono Mini A2D benefits from an extruded aluminium case and very user friendly front and back panels that make this phono pre-amplifier a very easy product to use. The Fono Mini A2D amplifier offers exceptional performance and incredible value for money and promises to be a valuable addition to any hi-fi set up.
- Input sensitivity = 1.7mV for 200mV output
- Input loading = 47KΩ in parallel with 100pF
- Maximum input level = 60mV at 1KHz
- Gain = 41.4dB at 1KHz
- Output impedance = 200Ω
- Recommended minimum output load resistance = 5KΩ
- Frequency response (50KΩ output load) = 15Hz (-3dB) to 100KHz (-0.2dB)
- RIAA accuracy (50KΩ output load) = better than +/-0.2dB 100Hz to 100KHz
- Power requirements = 24V AC at 80mA maximum.
- Only to be used with Rega PS1