The Neo PSU is an advanced turntable power supply providing user controllable fine speed adjustment, advanced anti-vibration motor circuit and the convenience of electronic speed change.
Rega NEO PSU
Using the same DSP (digital signal processing) generator found in the RP10 the Neo is built upon a high stability crystal. The Neo features an advanced anti vibration circuit, fine motor speed adjustment and the convenience of electronic speed change. The DSP generator will divide the accurate signal from the crystal to the exact frequency required to turn the platter at the selected speed whilst will producing a near perfect sinusoidal waveform to drive the 24v motor.
- Output to motor bi-phase = 24 V AC protected by resettable fuse.
- Power consumption = 7.2 W
- Voltage = 24 V AC
- Power supply: Rega PS1 only.
- PS1 (EU - Euro 2 pin)
- Input 230 V ~ 50 Hz 0.07 A
- Output 24 V ~ 350 mA AC
- Speed control step size = 0.01 RPM.