The Rega RX-THREE loudspeaker system delivers balance, detail and dynamics thanks to a unique handmade set of three Rega designed drivers and crossover.
The RX-THREE’s are a small floorstanding loudspeaker with a dedicated side firing bass driver. Bass response and imaging can be tuned by adjusting the distance of the speaker from the rear and side walls. As with all loudspeakers, this will be dependant on the size of room, flooring and furnishings, therefore some simple experiments trying different distances will help optimise the performance to your surroundings. If the bass becomes ‘boomy’, you can position the side firing speakers inwards to supress any unwanted bass responses.
- System 2.5 way
- Cabinet Construction 18mm MDF Real wood veneer
- Cabinet design Band pass enclosure
- Dimensions (cm) H x W x D 80 x 16 x 25.8
- Weight (each) 11.5 Kg
- Reflex Port Front ported
- Impedance Nominal 6 ohms
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Power handling 100w per channel*
- High Frequency unit Rega ZRR
- Mid/bass driver (doped cone) Rega DX-125
- Side bass driver Rega RR125.8
- *Power handling figures are quoted as a guide. Amplification between
- 30w and 500w can be safely used depending on the quality of amplification.