MOJO 2 features a dual driver layout which allows it to deliver a fuller sound than its smaller counterpart MINIMO.
AEROFLEX technology enables this compact speaker to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by reducing port velocity and ensuring the mid-bass unit is properly supported throughout its stroke.
The symmetrical driver layouts of each pair allow the tweeters to be placed either inboard or outboard which provides flexibility in room placement and fine tuning of the stereo image.
Ophidian Mojo 2 bookshelf speakers
• Dual 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor systems
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in the UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 52hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 86dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 120 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 286mm H x 158mm W x 220mm D (inc. grilles)
• Weight - 4.4kg