A deceptively slim and discreet floorstanding design, the Imagine X1T has wide bandwidth and high SPL output capabilities that defy its modest size. This dual-woofer transitional two-and-a-half way design features identical 5 1/4" woofers that work in tandem at the lowest frequencies but crossover at different frequencies to integrate better with room acoustics and give the optimum dispersion and power response. Like all Imagine woofers, the cone materials have been carefully engineered for optimal control, allowing for a simpler, more cost effective crossover design.
With the Imagine one-inch pure titanium dome tweeter, the Imagine X1T delivers refined sound with tonal, spatial and dynamic accuracy.
PSB Imagine X1T stereo speakers
- frequency response: 35-23,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- recommended power: 20-200 watts
- 1" titanium dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- dual 13,3 cm clay ceramic-filled polypropylene woofers
- bass reflex (ported) design
- two sets of gold-plated five way binding posts — can be bi-wired or bi-amped
- black ash vinyl finish
- weight: 17,2 Kg
- 20,9cmW x 87,6cm H x 37,8cm D